Biotest UK do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
Returns Policy Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Biotest UK may use the company and/or personal information that it collects to:
1. Personalize the look and feel of its websites to better meet your needs.
2. Notify you directly of third-party products or services that might be of use or interest to you.
3. Notify you of any unusual usage patterns or attempted unauthorized access to your personalized ordering site and order guides.
4. Survey you in an attempt to improve our websites, customer service or our business.
5. Analyze general traffic patterns throughout our websites.
1. Biotest UK will not share personal or company information with third parties without first
obtaining your express consent, unless we are required to do so by law.
2. Biotest UK restricts employee access to personal information to those employees that legitimately require access in order to complete business transactions.
3. Biotest UK will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal and company information from loss, miss-use, unauthorised access, disclosure, unauthorised alteration, destruction or other malfeasance.
Reviewing, Changing and Correcting Personal Information
You are encouraged to review, correct or update your personal and company information at any time by contacting Biotest UK.
You can initiate this review by using the Contact Us Form located on this website.